Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged By Two

I’ve been tagged! By GardenPunks AND Garden of Eatin' . Katie of GardenPunks is a local garden blogger and Amy of Garden of Eatin' is a fellow redhead and garden blogger and both are fellow mdcer's.

Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on the blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are my six random things:
1) I love to dirt bike ride (my only ungreen thing I do)
2) I love dark chocolate
3) My favorite color is brown
4) I raised dairy goats in 4-H.
5) I went to Cal Poly CA and majored in Animal Science with a minor in Poultry Science.
6) I'm waiting for my Angora goats to sell so I can get some German Angora rabbits.

And here are the people I am tagging:

Carrot Tops because I just love her veggie garden pictures on her blog and she is a fellow redhead.

Sher with her My Photo Blog Blog because I love every picture she takes. She has a really cool camera and awesome pictures.

It Blows here because Sarah has a farm and I can't wait to be living on a farm again.

Not Hannah's because she writes a lot about her photos.

A Little Dirt Never Hurt because Jessica has a lot of cool ideas on her blog in the veggie garden.

My Little Slice of Heaven because she has a really cool garden blog.

No comments: